Condominium And Homeowners Associations
Legal Counsel and Dispute Resolution Services to Keep Your Community Running Properly
Condominium and Homeowner-planned communities are unique small businesses in which every member has an important stake. After all, unresolved disputes or financial problems will have a significant impact on the joy and financial reward everyone reaps from his or her property ownership.
That is why it is so important to work with a Florida community association lawyer who understands both Florida Condo law and Florida Homeowners Association (HOA) law and is committed to a prompt response that leads to an effective resolution.
The Law Office of Brian W. Pariser, P.A., provides general legal and corporate counsel, maintenance assessment collection, and rule and covenant enforcement services for Condo associations and HOAs. When a resolution cannot be reached, association lawyer Brian W. Pariser is prepared to take your case to Court, the Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR), Arbitration or Mediation.
The firm’s strong customer service orientation means calls are answered promptly and clients are treated with respect. The firm represents Condominium associations and HOA associations, boards of directors, community association managers (CAMs), and individual unit owners. The firm serves all of South Florida in Miami-Dade County, Broward County and Monroe County.
Florida Condominium and Homeowners Association Law
Clients benefit from the range of legal experience that community association lawyer Brian Pariser brings to his practice. In addition to Florida Condominium law and Florida homeowner association law, Mr. Pariser has wide experience in construction defect litigation, foreclosures, insurance law, contract disputes, insurance claims, landlord-tenant disputes and other areas of law.
Contact the firm’s Miami law office for help with any of the following:
- Structuring and operation of condominiums, planned communities and management of associations
- Drafting condominium and homeowners association documents
- General legal counsel regarding the statutes, rules and regulations for homeowners and condo associations in Florida
- Condo association and homeowners association litigation, arbitration and mediation
- Covenant enforcement
- Assessment lien enforcement and foreclosure
- Florida condominium and homeowners association representation before the Department of Business and Professional Regulation
- Developer turnover negotiations or litigation
- Recall petitions and election disputes for association board membership
- Developer claims and Florida construction defect litigation
Community association attorney Brian W. Pariser is a member of the Florida Bar Condominium and Planned Development Committee.
Mediation and Arbitration for Condominium or Homeowners Association Disputes
Mr. Pariser has been a Florida Supreme Court-certified civil circuit court mediator since 1991. He has mediated numerous cases and represented parties in:
- The Florida Department of Professional Regulation Arbitration Division for condominium and homeowners association arbitration cases
- The Florida Department of Financial Services, Division of Consumer Services — property and casualty claims
- The U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida Cases
- Florida Circuit Court Civil Cases
Why spend money on litigation when mediation and arbitration can result in a satisfactory resolution at less cost, usually in less time and quite possibly with a better outcome for all parties? Contact the Law Office of Brian W. Pariser, P.A., to learn more about how mediation or arbitration may help resolve your south Florida condo association or homeowners association dispute.