Litigation, Mediation, and Arbitration for Business and Real Estate Issues
Business Litigation • Real Estate Law • Personal Injury • Insurance • Corporate Law • Contract Law • Landlord Representation/Evictions
The Law Office of Brian W. Pariser, P.A., is committed to providing clients with quality legal service in the courtroom, the boardroom, and at the negotiating table. The firm’s success is the result of its demonstrated commitment to service, professionalism, and legal integrity.
A lawyer may have excellent credentials but if he or she fails to provide client-focused service, ongoing communication, and a high degree of accessibility, the client will have a disappointing and frustrating experience.
At the Law Office of Brian W. Pariser, P.A., client needs come first. Your calls will be returned promptly. Your questions will always be answered. You will always know where your case stands. The firm’s staff is knowledgeable and efficient legal professionals with established credentials who treat every client with respect. Contact the firm’s Miami law office for a free phone case evaluation.
Professionalism and Integrity
You can have confidence that your legal matter is being handled personally by an experienced lawyer. Miami attorney Brian W. Pariser brings to his clients more than 40 years of diverse legal experience in business law, real estate law, and personal injury claims. He is a trial lawyer member of the Miami-Dade Justice Association and has achieved an AV-rating under the Martindale-Hubbell peer review process© for legal skill and ethical standards.
The Law Office of Brian W. Pariser, P.A., assists clients with the following legal concerns:
Civil Litigation, Mediation, and Arbitration
- General civil litigation
- Condominium/Homeowner Association cases
- Complex commercial cases
- Corporate and business disputes
- Landlord representation (Evictions)
- Insurance and appraisal litigation
- Mortgage foreclosures
- Mediation services
- Civil tort cases
- Personal injury and wrongful death claims
- Insurance claim disputes
- Contract cases
Real Estate Transactions and Litigation
- Condominium and Homeowners Association representation
- South Florida commercial and residential real estate closings
- Financing transactions: negotiation, document preparation, and closing
- Commercial and residential lease transactions
- Construction defect mediation and litigation
- Landlord/tenant disputes and evictions
- Construction liens
- Florida real estate litigation
- Contract disputes and business disputes
For legal counsel or trial representation in Miami, South Florida, or the Florida Keys, contact the Miami Law Office of Brian W. Pariser, P.A.